It is the Parents’ sole responsibility to not permit their children to access and use the Platform. Any loss or damage caused by reason of a child opening an account by providing false or fake information regarding their age shall not be the Platform’s liability. All responsibility of monitoring and supervising the access and usage of the Platform by a Child User is on the Parent and the Company shall not be held liable for the same.
Please note that the usage of the Platform is on an `as-is’ and `as-available’ basis. The authorized use of the Platform can be made only if:
b) You agree that You shall be in compliance with the applicable laws in accessing and using this Platform.
You agree that in the event of such termination, You shall destroy all copies of materials which You may have accessed while accessing the Platform. Failure to do so shall be construed as infringing the Company’s intellectual property and the Company shall then, at its sole discretion, pursue any legal remedies.
You agree and confirm that while accessing and using this Platform:
1. You will use the Platform for lawful purposes only and will comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Platform.
2. Your use of the Platform shall be limited to personal and non-commercial purposes. Your commercial exploitation of the Platform is strictly prohibited.
3. You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about Yourself.
5. You will not enter, select or use a false name or an email address owned or controlled by another person with the intent to impersonate that person or use as a User ID, a name subject to any rights of another person without appropriate authorization.
You agree and confirm that while accessing and using this Platform: 1. You shall use the Platform for Your personal use only and that You are not using the Platform for or behalf of any other person or organization.
2. You shall not impersonate another person.
3. The Company may allow You to submit content on the Platform (“User Content”). In such cases, You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish the content that you submit on the Platform.
5. Your usage shall not be in such a manner so as to adversely affect, impair, disable, infect or overburden any of the Company’s servers, computer systems, networks or any other components which are deployed to provide You a seamless service.
6. Your usage of the Platform shall not interfere with any third-party’s use and enjoyment of the Platform.
7. You shall not copy, reverse engineer, compile, or commercially or otherwise re-use (including but not limited to selling, renting, leasing, distributing) the Platform or any content on the Platform or any content which You may have downloaded from the Platform.
8. You shall not use spiders, crawlers or robots for the purposes of accessing the Platform or any content on the Platform.
9. You shall not, without express written consent of the Company, make any use of any trademarks, logos or graphics displayed or used on the Platform, for any purpose whatsoever.
10. You shall not use, remove any intellectual property including any copyright and other proprietary notices contained in any content on the Platform to which You have no legal right.
11. You shall not use the network of this Platform or the e-mails You may have obtained for the purposes of any advertising, promotions, or marketing campaigns.
12. You shall not upload/provide any content which is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, blasphemous, libelous, pedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy, including bodily privacy, insulting or harassing , libelous, racially or ethnically objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inconsistent with or contrary to the laws in force.
13. You shall not upload/provide any content that threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign States, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting other nation.
14. You shall not upload/provide any content that deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of the message or knowingly and intentionally communicates any information which is patently false or misleading in nature but may reasonably be perceived as a fac
15. You shall also not upload any content that is patently false and untrue, and is written or published in any form, with the intent to mislead or harass a person, entity or agency for financial gain or to cause any injury to any person. If You are found violating any of the aforementioned restrictions, You agree that it will be a just and fair action on the Company’s part to initiate legal proceedings against You .
The Company shall not be liable for any loss or liability resulting, directly or indirectly, from delays or interruptions due to electronic or mechanical equipment failures, telephone interconnect problems, defects, weather, strikes, walkouts, fire, acts of God, riots, armed conflicts, acts of war, or other causes. The Company shall have no responsibility to provide You access to the Platform while the interruption due to any such cause continues.
You retain your ownership rights in the User Content. You hereby grant the Company a perpetual, non-revocable, sub-licensable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, distribute, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, the User Content posted/published by you on the Platform and further waive any rights that you may have under Section 19(4) read with Section 30A of the Copyright Act, 1957 (or any similar provision under any applicable law) as well as moral rights. You agree that any Services offered, software used, content made available, or any other such functionalities which may be connected or associated with the Platform are the intellectual properties of the Company. Any unauthorized use of the Company’s intellectual property rights in connection with any other goods, services or offerings will constitute an infringement of the intellectual property rights of the Company and may be actionable under the applicable laws. You agree to keep all information pertaining to the Company’s intellectual property rights which are not in the public domain confidential at all times. You further agree that you shall not modify, re-sell, reuse, license out, distribute, or use the intellectual property of the Company in any unauthorized manner. Any violation of this term shall be considered to be a material breach and the Company is free to pursue any legal remedy it deems fit for the enforcement and protection of its rights in addition to terminating Your access to the Services offered through the Platform. The same principles will apply if you make an unauthorized use of the intellectual property rights of a User.
You agree that all the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Platform and on the content provided to You are property of the Company or its group or affiliate entities. Any unauthorized use of the same shall be treated as infringement or passing off. Nothing on the Platform shall be interpreted as granting any form of authorization or license, express/implied, written/unwritten, to any individual to use any trademarks belonging to the Company.
All content published or displayed on the Platform is either licensed or owned by the Company. You agree that any form of copying, distribution or using for any purpose of such content without an express written permission of the Company shall be treated as copyright infringement.
The Company does not warrant that the information provided on or through the Platform shall be accurate and error-free or will be useful to You. Any reliance on the information provided on or through the Platform shall be at the sole discretion of the User and the Company shall not be held liable for the same.
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, disclaimers, offers and other communications that are provided to You electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication should be in writing and is binding on you.
Despite Our efforts to provide useful and accurate information, errors may appear from time to time. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any information presented on the Platform. In no event shall the Company, its proprietors, affiliates, group companies, associated entities, officers, directors, employees, consultants, or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind including but not limited to loss of profits, business interruption and/or loss of information or data whatsoever resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of Our Platform, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our Platform, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through Our Platform by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of Your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Platform, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, in any case whatsoever. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
Name – Mr. Rakesh Bhat
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘cc’ to email@example.com.
Phone – 9819283336
Address - Windsor, 801, Off Vidyanagri Marg, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra
We shall attempt to redress Your queries and concerns within a reasonable period of time or within a period as mandated by law.
Date updated: August 10, 2023